How to Participate
A basic overview of the steps to participate:
- Sign Up for an Account.
- Add a Listing to the Resource Directory.
- When adding your listing select the Crisis Therapy Project option.
Details on how to signup, add a listing, and select the Crisis Therapy Project.
Licensed providers can offer sessions by following the directions below:
- Login or Sign Up for a Provider Account on Thero.org
- When you are logged in as a Provider you will see an "Add Resource" button on the top menu. Hover over it and click "My Private Practice." Fill in all required fields, providing as much accurate information as possible about your practice.
- When filling the information out you'll see the CRISIS THERAPY PROJECT" section. This section is optional. If you are qualified and want to offer free therapy sessions for crisis, trauma, or grief and loss select an option in the "Pro Bono Sessions Available For" section. Make sure to fill out a description of the Pro Bono Service and include any requirements or restrictions such as limitations. *REMINDER: Only choose this option if you are offering free (i.e. no cost) therapy for a specific crisis in your area.
- Once you have filled out the required fields, you will be able to review your listing before it is published to the site. Click "Preview Listing" at the bottom of the page if you want to see it before submitting.
- If the information is accurate click "Submit Listing." Remember, this is a free listing and you can always come back to edit it.