My Referral List
Adding resources has personal benefits for you and it also adds to the greater good of the mental health community.
- Build your own list of go-to resources for quick reference.
- When you post a referral to the Thero Directory you can choose to show it to everyone logged into the Thero Community or have only show it to resources you have on your Referral List. If you
The Greater Good
- We use the data from licensed mental health professionals to empower the public to order the search results by what professionals recommend most.
- We help providers find valuable resources they might not have found otherwise.
ADDING TO YOUR REFERRAL LIST
- You will need to be a Thero.org user to add a resource to your list. Log in as a user at www.thero.org/login. If you don't already have a membership you can signup for the free community at thero.org/signup.
- Once you're logged in you can search the directory and click on the heart icon at the top of any resource listing. This adds the resource to your Referral List. Clicking the heart again will remove the resource from your list.